As said in the previous blog, I know we are all making the best of the situation.
Here, I have written few tips to make your stay at home more exciting and rewarding:
Eat healthy and stay fit
– Join ‘The body coach’ (PE with Joe) at 9am daily to keep fit.
Get enough sleep
Read Read Read
– I have allocated book bands for some children on Active Learn- Bug Club. Otherwise, log in and enjoy any book of your choice!
– Read books you enjoy from your collection at home. There are also links for ebooks on the blog.
– Use your CGP books.
– There are other useful links on the website you can enjoy like the Jigsaw PSHE Learning and Stories with David Williams.
– Complete tasks on Purple Mash.
– You can download Flash Academy to help with phonics.
– Here are some more learning resources and fun activities:
Help around the house– tidy your room, help with the dishes, play with your younger siblings etc.
Finally, have fun!
– Bake a cake! Or maybe cookies if you prefer them!
– Eat together!
– Have a family movie night!
– Laugh, sing and dance!
– Do some gardening or junk modelling.
– Paint or play in the garden!
– Jigsaw and board games are great too!
We can interact and share ideas, using the comment section below.
It is a beautiful day to go out and play! Enjoy the weather over the next few days 🙂