Good morning to our wonderful year 2 classes- we hope you are having fun and enjoying our challenges.
We have decided to set tasks for the week each Monday and then it is up to you which order you do them in. Remember to keep using Active Learn and Purple Mash- we will be setting different games once we know you have completed the current set.
So, without further delay, here are your Year 2 Challenges for this week:
- Write a shopping list and the prices of the items- you can use the supermarkets online pages to help you, just don’t accidentally buy 100 boxes of crisps!
- Write a list of words with the suffix -ful (eg beautiful, helpful) and then use them in sentences. Can you do the same with the suffixes -est and -ment?
- Play a board game with your family. Don’t worry if you don’t have one- can you invent your own?
- Create shadow puppets on your walls- the more creative the better.
- Listen to a bedtime story.
Phew! Plenty of ideas to keep you busy.
We can’t wait to hear how you have been getting on.
Love Mrs Taylor and Mrs Houghton