Hello Brilliant Buttercups and Super Sunflowers!
We hope you are all well and enjoyed making your time capsules last week.
This week, we would like to return to English and Maths activities so that you can revisit some previous learning.
- Write a book review about a book you have read recently. Book review.
- Complete this non-fiction reading comprehension.
- Describe one or more of these scenes. Remember to use adjectives and adverbs to add detail. Think about different ways to start your sentences too! These sentence starters might help you.
- Complete this number crossword.
- Fractions worksheet.
- Measures worksheet.
- Revisit telling the time with this Quick Practice Pack.
- Think about all the things that make you feel lucky. Complete the activity sheet, I am lucky because…
We will also be delivering your reports this week and then we will make telephone calls to you the following week. Keep working hard – we are so, so proud of you all!
From Mrs Houghton and Mrs Taylor