Happy Friday Year 3!
This afternoon, after you have completed your Maths and English tasks (see previous blog posts) please can you attempt the following reading task. You can find this task in your Year 3Comprehension CPG book on pages 4-5 (Building Stonehenge). Answers to this will be available later today for you to mark the questions yourself.
If you do not have this CGP book please email your class email or see the PowerPoint below but it will be best if you use your book. If you have a different CGP comprehension book please complete the first task in your book and send in a picture of your work.
Have a lovely day,
- They might think that early Britons could build well because some of them are still standing today.
- To celebrate the seasons changing and to worship the sun.
- a and d
- A ring of stones which were laid on top.
- It has subheadings which splits the information into sections/paragraphs to make it clearer to read.
- Any answer which expresses your opinion and gives a reason why to explain.