At Perryfields we aspire to …
- Provide quality lifelong learning experiences across all subjects and areas.
- Cover a broad and balanced range of subjects which are suitable for all pupils in a meaningful and purposeful way through inspiring themes and topics.
- Provide cross curricular learning experiences centered round skills and structured towards real purposes or outcomes that involve parents, carers and the wider school community.
- Plan and deliver frequent opportunities based on the application of reading, writing and maths for challenging learning which is exciting, engaging and fun and includes visitors, visits, enrichment activities and enterprise events.
- Ensure that all of our children reach their potential, have respect for people of different faiths and cultures and are suitably equipped for their future lives in this community of Britain.